Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally Canceled My Myspace Account

Well lately I personally haven't had much time for the whole logging in and talking to random people through a website that runs slower then me being hold back by four summo wrestlers. Softhmore year differs greatly from freshman, from time to time I miss the easy going teachers with the meaningless work. I personally haven't had much time for playing games or going online for the fun of it, so I decided to cancel my myspace account.


Maybe in a way I will miss it, but it wasted too much time of my life. It may seem that keeping a account new looking is easy, but it took time, sometimes too much time so I gave up on myspace and decided to go blogging. So you can say this is my first time blogging.


Another reason I left myspace is, it was becoming to much of a business. Ads everywhere, and myspace kept adding them. No only that but the coding was rediculous, if you wanted a top myspace layout you had to know a bit of coding, which personally I did. You may or may not agree with my but myspace has become more of a business, like one of those, "Get Rich Quick!" squims. IF I ever go back to myspace it may be the day when Tom stopped using his loyal users for personal gain.


Even though I have no time to maintain a online life I will try some other websites for example Facebook™. I have had one for a while and its easier to maintain and connect with people without having to mess with codes and other crappy stuff. I have heard Bebo, and Tagged are not that bad but not that good as Facebook so I will try those later.

Anyways, all I am trying to say is that myspace has become to much a business then an online meeting site where friends can talk and have fun. That was the original purpose of myspace, which it has lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you! I sometimes indulge in Twitter but apart from that I had to let go. Piczo, bebo, myspace, facebook bla bla bla. Waste of my life. I have things to do!
Although I am hooked on stumbleupon!
Keep focused,
Vixx